2012/06/29

i read "Do We Really Care?"

******
"Do We Really Care?"
詞:梁榮駿 曲:鄧建明 唱:王菲

I saw a picture of a small girl
Crying and living in a lost world
The men fight for dear God
She don't care 

cause there ain't nothing left to share 

I'd watched TV about a sick girl
She was only nine 

But she'll be gone soon
When and where she's going
God will know 

She doesn't want the sun to go

* 

Don't you know that we care?
Keep the faith 
And hope is here
Deep in my heart I ask myself
Do we really,
really care?
*

I read the paper of a colored boy
He was starving so we're the lone vultures
Why so full of sorrow 

No tomorrow
No rainbow 

Will he ever know 

Repeat * 


Don't you know that we pray?
For you to see the light of day
For you to bring back the look of love
Words of wisdom 

It's not enough
******

王靖雯 - "Do We Really Care?" audio
王菲 - "Do We Really Care?" mtv

========
we care,
or,
only I care?
sap 29.06.2012

沒有留言: