2012/06/29

i read "Do We Really Care?"

******
"Do We Really Care?"
詞:梁榮駿 曲:鄧建明 唱:王菲

I saw a picture of a small girl
Crying and living in a lost world
The men fight for dear God
She don't care 

cause there ain't nothing left to share 

I'd watched TV about a sick girl
She was only nine 

But she'll be gone soon
When and where she's going
God will know 

She doesn't want the sun to go


Don't you know that we care?
Keep the faith 
And hope is here
Deep in my heart I ask myself
Do we really,
really care?
*

I read the paper of a colored boy
He was starving so we're the lone vultures
Why so full of sorrow 

No tomorrow
No rainbow 

Will he ever know 

Repeat * 


Don't you know that we pray?
For you to see the light of day
For you to bring back the look of love
Words of wisdom 

It's not enough
******

王靖雯 - "Do We Really Care?" audio
王菲 - "Do We Really Care?" mtv

========
we care,
or,
only I care?
sap 29.06.2012

沒有留言: