2007/03/22

i read "Someone"

Someone bumped into my heart
when it happened to be vacant
left an image there
and I grabbed it
trying to get the object back
but the original is no longer the same
leaving me standing there
looking round for someone
nothing else can be done
until
I haven't seen that someone for so long
that I can no longer remember how that someone looks like

***********
I took your word & did
looked in my mirror "Who's that freak?"

*Why does the world deceive
Why do I make believe  
Took my heel & made Achilles out of me  
Still I would wanna be Someone who'd answer to me*

#(Someone who) Sees like a child  
Gives like a saint
Feels like an angel  
Never mind the broken wings and  
Speaks like a picture
Crys like the rain  
Shines like the star As long as the fire remains#

The vase beside my bed
It's empty almost dead
"It's for all the flowers I'm gonna give you" He said
And now it's collecting dust instead

"Someone " 曲:孫燕姿 詞:孫燕姿 編:Kenn C.
***********

========
too afraid that u r (not) someone
sap 22.03.2007

沒有留言: